Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg
- Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg
- 37 m² - 175 m²
- €189.900 - €1.080.900
+ purchasing expenses
- 357 apartments (1-4 rooms)
- 167 underground parking spaces
- 1st–5th floor
- 6th floor/penthouse floor with spacious roof terraces
- Smart floorplans for maximum space
- One or two bedrooms, ranging from approx. 37 m² to approx. 75 m²
- The new build has a sophisticated design, with architecture based around straight lines.
- Prenzlauer Living is ideal for anyone dreaming of an active life and looking for a dynamic investment opportunity.
- Trees have been planted in each of the entrance areas
- Light floods in through the floor-length windows and all of the apartments have their own balcony or terrace.
- Open living concept, balcony, maximised sense of space with the room available used to its full potential
- A spacious courtyard that has been planted with a variety of greenery
- One of the most popular residential areas in Berlin
- A quiet neighbourhood
- Fantastic shops right on the doorstep and the Volkspark Friedrichshain park is just 200 metres away
- A cinema in Friedrichshain and the UCI Kinowelt multiplex movie theatre on Landsberger Allee
- All living rooms, kitchens and corridors are fitted with multi-layered parquet flooring in your choice of colour and wood
- Each apartment comes with a video intercom system as standard because we know there can be no slacking on security