- Wilmersdorf, Berlin
- 40.00 m² – 160.00 m²
- €249,230 - €1,203,910
+ purchasing expenses
- The architecture of the building ensemble of front and back building carries ideas of classic modernity forward into the conceptual language of our times, and combines them with the requirements of present accommodation needs
- The ground floor and the first floor are dominated by their solid brick masonry, lending a robust appearance to the building as a whole
- The structural design differentiates carefully between the ground floor areas and the Bel Etage above it
- The upper floors of all building sections face toward the light with their open balconies, and with their rendered façades convey a clearly aligned structure
- The green urban sanctuaries in the neighbourhood are great for working out and taking it easy.
- Access to public transportation is provided by the nearby “Blissestrasse” underground stop (on the U7 line). The “Detmolderstrasse” expressway entrance ramp, which is only 3 minutes from the project location, will swiftly take you into the suburbs and beyond
- The property is located in the immediate vicinity of the manor Schoeler-Schlösschen and the Fennsee lake near the parklands of Volkspark Wilmersdorf, in the most popular district of Berlin.
- On a plot of 1,843 square metres, 59 flats with footprints between 40 and 160 square metres will be developed
- The underground car park beneath the complex will provide 27 parking spots and a number of bicycle parking spaces
- The area between the buildings will be landscaped into a garden of about 220 square metres that will feature additional bicycle parking spaces and a variety of play options for children