Featured Properties for Sale
- Wilmersdorf, Berlin
- €249,230 - €1,203,910
- 40.00 m² – 160.00 m²
- The property is located in the immediate vicinity of the manor Schoeler-Schlösschen and the Fennsee lake near the parklands of Volkspark Wilmersdorf, in the most popular district of Berlin.
- On a plot of 1,843 square metres, 59 flats with footprints between 40 and 160 square metres will be developed
- The underground car park beneath the complex will provide 27 parking spots and a number of bicycle parking spaces
- The area between the buildings will be landscaped into a garden of about 220 square metres that will feature additional bicycle parking spaces and a variety of play options for children
City Park Luise Residences
- Mitte, Berlin
- €329,000 - €1,249,000
- 46.70 m² -130.40 m²
- The exact center of Berlin
- ideal local public transport connections
Sophisticated urban design and social concept, optimum lighting
- Spacious, fully-landscaped green courtyard,children’s playground and urban gardening
- Central concierge service within the building for daily services and maintenance
Who we are
Berlin Estates was specifically set up to provide consultancy, assistance and professional support to foreign companies or individuals, who would like to invest in real estate in Berlin, Germany.
Why invest in Berlin?
Berlin is a city with huge potential and offers the opportunity for an ideal investment to those who want to invest in properties abroad at very logical prices with good yields in a safe environment.
Is Germany the World’s Most Innovative Country?
January 27th 2020
The latest Bloomberg Innovation Index is out (2020 edition), and Germany has risen to first place, breaking South Korea’s six-year winning streak